For an incredible vacation any time during the year, enjoy relaxing at our newer beautifully-decorated
2-bedroom, 2-bath Kicking Horse Lodges Condominium. These premiere accommodations are right in the center of Granby Ranch, offering golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and skiing . . . all virtually in our backyard.
From the bedroom windows and end-unit balcony, you can enjoy majestic views of the Never Summer Mountain Range and the Continental Divide. And, you are nestled right next to our very own Headwaters Golf Course and Sol Vista Ski Mountain!
This Sol Vista Lodging Condominium is the outdoor-enthusiast’s delight, located in the center of nature’s high-country activities. We are conveniently located just 80 miles Northwest of Denver, at the edge of Granby. Just imagine being less than 20 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park, four Championship Golf Courses, Hot Sulphur Springs, Grand Lake, and Winter Park Ski Resort. Our home away from home will prove to be the perfect "home base" as you explore the beauty and many activities offered in Grand County, Colorado.
Offering so much more than a typical mountain condo, our newer premiere accommodations will undoubtedly add to your vacation enjoyment. Amenities include:
- a Smoke-Free/Pet-Free environment;
- new pillow-top queen size mattress in master bedroom;
- double vanity in full master bathroom;
- second bedroom with two comfortable twin size beds;
- second full bathroom;
- double sofa sleeper in living area;
- separate dining area;
- fully furnished kitchen with all the cooking utensils and dishes, full-size refrigerator, range and
oven, dishwasher, coffee pot, and toaster;
- gas heat and fireplace;
- cable television;
- all linens and towels, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, hairdryer, soaps, and shampoo;
- several outdoor hot tubs on-site;
- gas grill and picnic area outside our front door;
- end-unit balcony offering splendid views and tons of light;
- on-site golf course within walking distance;
- and it’s a ski-in/ski-out unit (just yards away from a chair-lift)!
Absolutely NO Pets or Smoking allowed since the owners of this unit have allergies. We have also found that our guests appreciate having a clean and healthy environment for their extended stays.
Click here or at the top of this page to learn more about the incredible summer and winter activities on-site and nearby, to view photos and a slideshow, or to inquire about our condo and how to make a reservation.